Contents Of This Post
Aadhar Card Download with Aadhaar number or enrolment number is a very simple process if you know about it. Many people find difficult to differentiate between terms like Aadhar card download and e Aadhar card download. But Both the Terms have the same meaning. What is Aadhar? Aadhar is a 12 digit unique number provided to the residents of India. UIDAI issues Aadhar number on the basis of demographic and biometric data collected from the residents. In this post, I will explain the Aadhar card download full process with the help of images, So that you will be able to learn quickly. Let’s Start.
Aadhar Card Download With Aadhaar Number:
First of all, Go To Download Page and Then Follow all the below Steps.
- Click on the 2nd Circle to download with Aadhar number.
- Enter your’s 12 Digit Aadhar Number.
- Enter your Full Name given during Aadhar enrolment.
- Give the Pin Code of the Location You have given during Aadhar enrolment.
- Give the CAPTCHA Code given in the above image.
- Now Click on “GET ONE TIME PASSWORD” option and a box will appear on your Window Showing the Last 4 Digit of your registered mobile number and then Click on confirm to receive OTP on your registered mobile number registered with Aadhar card.
- If you do not receive any OTP on your mobile number than Click on “RESEND ONE TIME PASSWORD” option to receive one more OTP.
- Enter The OTP Received on your registered mobile.
- Finally, Click on “VALIDATE & DOWNLOAD” option to start the Aadhar card download process.
Aadhar Card Download With Enrolment Number:
First Go to the Download Page given above and then perform the following steps.
- Click on the First circle to download Aadhar with enrolment number.
- Give your enrolment number given in enrolment slip.
- Enter your full name given on the enrolment slip.
- Pin Code of the Location given in the enrolment slip should be entered here.
- Give the CAPTCHA Code given in the image above.
- Click on “GET ONE TIME PASSWORD” option to receive OTP and if you do not receive any OTP than Click on “RESEND ONE TIME PASSWORD” option to generate one more OTP.
- Now enter the received OTP on the given mobile number.
- Finally, Click on “Validate & Download” option to start e Aadhar card.download process.
Some Points to Be Noted During Aadhar Card Download Process:
- The Details Given to download Aadhar card must match the details given during Aadhar enrolment.
- If the Details do not match then you will not be able to initiate the Aadhar card download process.
- Aadhar Card Downloaded will be in PDF format.
- Aadhar card downloaded is password protected.
- PIN Code of the location given in Aadhar card is the password.
So we finally come to the end of this post showing you the Aadhar card download with Aadhaar number or enrolment number and also we came to know about e Aadhaar card.I hope you will like this post and if yes please share it with your friends.If you have any doubt that you are always free to comment.