Contents Of This Post
In This Post, I will Show You How To Check Aadhaar Card Status Online in a very simple way. You will come to know How To Check Your Aadhaar Card Enrolment and Aadhaar Card Update Status. UIDAI also provide help through email and UIDAI enquiry phone number.So Without Taking more time Let’s Start.
How To Check Aadhaar Card Status Of Enrolment/Update Done At Enrolment Centre:
- First Go To Check Aadhaar Status.
- You can Check here if your enrolment is accepted or rejected using your enrolment number and Date & Time. If your Enrolment is accepted Than Your Aadhaar is Generated. You can Also Check Your Aadhar Card Update Status through this same process.
- Now Enter Your Enrolment Number & Date/Time As Given in the Enrolment Slip.
- Enter The Security Code As seen in the Image.
- Finally, Click On CHECK STATUS option To Start The Aadhar Card Checking Process.
- Now You will Receive The Appropriate Message On The Window.
How To Check Aadhaar Card Status Of Updation Done Online:
- Go To Check Aadhaar Status Update Done Online Page.
- Enter Your Aadhaar Number.
- Now Enter Your URN Number which You Have Got When You Updated Your Aadhaar Online.
- Give The Security Code Given in the Image.
- At Last Click On The GET STATUS option.
- Done You will Receive The Appropriate Message On The Window.
Keep In Mind While Checking Aadhaar Card Status:
- You will Receive An Enrolment Slip If You Update Your Aadhar or Enroll For a New Aadhaar At Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
- You Will Receive URN Number When You Update Your Aadhaar Online.
- You Can Also Contact For Help Through UIDAI Help Email Service firstname.lastname@example.org & Aadhaar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number: 1947 (Toll-Free).
Now we come to the end of this post showing You How To Check Aadhaar Card Status Done Online or At Enrolment Centre. If You have any Doubt Regarding This Than You are welcome To comment and ask. Do share this as Sharing is caring.