Contents Of This Post
- 1 How To Link Aadhaar With Pan Card Via Income Tax Website
The Indian Government Has made Compulsory To Link Aadhaar with Pan Card. The 12 Digit Aadhaar Number issued By UIDAI and PAN ( PERMANENT ACCOUNT NUMBER ) is a 10 Digit alphanumeric Number issued By Income Tax Department of India should be Linked as soon as possible. So in this post, I will Show you How To Link Pan Card With Aadhar Card in a simple way.
How To Link Aadhaar With Pan Card Via Income Tax Website
First Of All Go To INCOME TAX Official Website.
- Enter Your Pan Number.
- Give Your 12 Digit Aadhaar Number.
- Enter Your Name as Given In Your Aadhaar Card.
- See The Above Captcha Code and Enter it in The Same Way.
- Finally, Click On The Link Aadhaar option.
- Done. You will Receive The message ” Aadhar Pan Linking is Completed Successfully”.
How To Link Aadhaar With Pan Card Through SMS
- You Need To Send an SMS To 567678 or 56161 To Get You Aadhar Pan Link.
- The Message Must Be in the Following Format: UIDPAN<12-DIGIT-AADHAR NO.><10-DIGIT-PAN NO.>
- For example UIDPAN 256325987458 ADF584JH32
How To Link Aadhaar With Pan Card For e-Filling Customers
- First Log in to the e-Filling Portal with your login ID and Password.
- Go To Profile Setting Option found on the Top Blue Tab and Finally Click On Link Aadhar Option.
- You will See Details Like Your Name, Gender, DOB etc which you have submitted at the time of registration on the e-Filling Portal.
- Verify Details and Finally Click On Link Now option.
- Done. You will get the confirmation once the Linking is done successfully
Important Terms Before Aadhaar Pan Link:
- Make Sure That DOB, Gender & Aadhaar Number is same as Given In Your Aadhaar Card.
- If The Name is Mismatching But DOB & Gender is exactly Matching Than You Can Request OTP to proceed further to Link your Pan card with Aadhar card.
- If You Find Only Year of Birth on your Aadhaar Card Than You Can Use The ” I HAVE ONLY YEAR OF BIRTH ON AADHAAR CARD” Option By Ticking it.
How To Check Aadhaar Pan Link Status
You Can Easily Check That whether Your Pan Card is successfully Linked With Your Aadhaar Card or not. To Check, The staus Simply Link your Pan Card By Following The Above Methods and If You Pan Card is already Linked Than You will Receive the showing That Your Pan Card is already Linked and if not Than It will get Link.
Deadline For Linking Aadhar Card With Your Pan Card
The Government Has made Aadhaar Pan Link compulsory and The Deadline is 31 December 2017. If you forgot to Link Aadhaar With Pan Than Your Pan Card will be considered as null and void. And if you have to apply for a new one.
Now we come to end of this post showing How to link Aadhaar with Pan Card By Following three simple methods that Aadhaar Pan Link Through Official Income Tax Website, SMS and e-filling Portal. We also informed you about How to check Aadhaar Pan Link Status and Deadline For Linking Aadhar Card with Pan Card.