Contents Of This Post
If You have Lost your Aadhaar Card Than You Have come to the right Place. Here I will Show you How To Retrieve Lost UID/EID Online. You Cannot imagine any Government work To complete if you do not have your Aadhaar Card. The Process is very simple, You Must Have access To either Email or Mobile Number Linked To Your Aadhar Number. I will Also Show You How To Get Aadhar Number On Mobile Number. So without Taking Much More Time, Let’s Start.
How To Retrieve Lost UID/EID
- First Go To Find Lost UID/EID Page.
- Select Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID) if you Want to Retrieve Lost UID/EID.
- Now Enter Your Full Name as Same as On Your Aadhar Card.
- You Have To Either Enter Your Email ID or Mobile Number which is Linked To Your Aadhaar Number. Both are Not compulsory.
- You will Receive OTP On Your Mobile Number Or Email ID As per Your Choice.
- Enter The Security Given In the Image.
- Now Click On SEND OTP option To Receive OTP.
- Finally, Enter The Received OTP On Your Mobile Number or Email ID.
- At last Click On VERIFY OTP option To Retrieve Lost UID/EID.
- You Will Receive Your Lost Aadhaar Number or Enrolment Number On Your Mobile Number As an SMS.
How To Get Lost Aadhar Number On Mobile Using Enrolment Number
- First Go To Find Lost Aadhaar Number Page.
- Enter Your Enrolment Number and Date & Time Given on the Enrolment slip.
- Enter The Mobile Number Linked To Your Aadhaar Number And Than Click On VERIFY option.
- Now Enter The Security Code As Seen In The Image.
- Click On SEND OTP To Receive The OTP On Your Mobile Number.
- Enter The OTP Received And Than Click On SUBMIT Option.
- Now You will Get Your Lost Aadhaar Number As an SMS in Your Mobile Number.
Now we come to The end of this Post Showing You How To Get Aadhaar Enrolment Number Date & Time. How To Get Lost Aadhaar Number On Mobile.That’s it Do Share this as sharing is Caring and You are always welcome to comment and ask if you need any Help.